2007年5月28日星期一

Why travelling

ST.Augustine once have said :"The world is a book,and those who do not travel read only one page."Not only under the influence of his,but I like traveling at heart.
I have a dream to go around the world so that I can encounter with various people and things.
Then I can comprehend the world better and deeper;I can put my book knowledge into the test;I can combine the spiritual resources with the reality;I can feel many things in the world.
Through book I have already had a bird's-eye view of the world;I have already learn the mutuality of the ethnic;I have already visualized what the world might look like thousands of times.But that is nothing without traveling.It is traveling that arose our enthusiasm to explore the world persistently.
By preference,I will choose some places to travel in the days to come.Such as tourist attractions,resort of nature and history,different terrain and weather,waterfalls,the ocean,the beach...feeling their colourful or harsh life,meanwhile adding my experiences , expanding my eyesight,modifying my dull life and making my refined tastes.
T here is something should notice during traveling:1.We should not by-pass the similarities,only to tell the distinguish.It turns out that one's ability to get along with other peoples depend on one's comprehension of the uniqueness of theirs way of life as one's comprehension of the things we have in common. 2.Be sure you are secure,not precarious.
3.Be prepared for your traveling and take less package. 4.you can wear valuable dressings in case you are out of money.
Travel with all your heart,and you will get fabulous rewards from that.

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

I feel very ashamed of myself after I read your article.

dream sky 说...

Creativity nedds chance to display.The right time,the right mood,the right space.
We are the same in some sense,besides we have something peculiar to ourselves.
If your dreame is big enough,you can fly over the ocean,soar frelly in the sky.
Let's learn to make best use of now.

匿名 说...

I like travelling as well,and i also have a dream travel around the world ,i feel the world is so beautiful ,so it's a pity if i can't appreciate it ,^^



I feel very ashamed of my english after I read your article.