2007年5月17日星期四

White lies

Have you ever told lies?I guess most people have.
Why you told lies?Is it for good willing or just for yourself?
If you have an alternative to tell the truth and to tell white lies,which one will you choose?
I am a person who is a strong believer of truth from childhood till now.I always choose to tell the truth,no matter what others suggest me .I think the reality is the most important matter.EVERYONE has the right to know the real world clearly.
But rencently my thought has a little chang,as the reality are usually crule,too crule for us to accept.Sometimes the white lies can show our feelings to others.Bcause the reality are object,but our feelings are subject.We live together in the society which is a world supported by every emotional human beings.So we have our own feelings toward people and things.We have our bless to our favoriate fellows.
Tellwite lies is a wisdom which shoes people's peculiar ability.
As in the film directed by Xu Jinglei named "My father and I".there is a section which describes their departure.When "I" was at the station in Beijing,I missed father and made a phone to him.I asked if father got up,and father said he was getting up .I said I was already on the train.In fact both of them told lies .The father was on the way to see her off,she was at the telephone booth by the station.She wanted her father to see her off at heart.she looked around to look for the figure of her father but failed,as her father was hiding somewhere to see her till she disappeared into distance.I was deeply moved by this kind of affection between them which happened or is happening all over the world.
From now on ,I decided to learn to tell white lies.It is precious.It is a wisdom.It is considerable.Just like a drop of tear.

4 条评论:

不悔 说...

I had told the white lies,the feeling was so good .I will remember for my whole life .And I awalys told humorous lies.When I came back home ,I would told many humorous lies to my parents ,I could make them smile ,just like a child .Yes ,we should learn how to tell different lies.Maybe tell a lie is not a wricked thing ,the other way around ,it help us a lot .

Eva Zhao 说...

Very good!My sister!

匿名 说...

From beginning to the end

匿名 说...

If you tell lies,there always a question in your heart that if i should do like this ,and you will feel depressed ,but i can tell you ,before you tell lies you should think i do like this can do harmful to somebody ,if we do every thing from our kind heart ,we can do every thing well ,and if you can be more thoughtful to every you love ,you will learn tell white lies soon ,and nomatter what happened ,the reasult only can be good ^^