2007年5月15日星期二

A life long journey

Life is a long journey.If you are careful enough,you can see the wonder scenery.
During the May Day holiday I spent a lot of time with my friends and family.I went out almost of the time.I went to the center of the town ,going round the street.I went to PE square,skating.I went to Baiquan Lake,rowing and playing.Tired though it is,I felt extremely light in heart and mental.It's a different holiday I haven't EVER taken before. It is a mermorable time and I won't forget.
So after coming to school,I am very active in studying and living.I have a good condition in many aspects.
We need time to relax,time to dream,time to remember,and time to reach the infinite,time to be.We should learn to make best use of time in our life.As life is a long journey,we needn't worry to do everything at a time.Slow down,and life will become more courlorful in our eyes.Do you believe it?let's have a try.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

"A life long journey ",as guo jing ming has said "in our journey ,we will encounter our angels of oueselves ,and they may be our lovers ,friends ,and even a passer in our life ,they go along with ue a long or short way ,and at last they stay with ue or fly away ,but nomatter what happened ,we will remember them ,because they teach us love and life "i love all my friends,but i don't know can remember my old friends ,and i miss them very much ,but i don't know what i can do ,may be as time pass little by little ,i will forget them at last ,but what i can do ,heaven know !~~