2007年6月3日星期日

Value&wit

Marx ,the great leader of communism,once had said:"One's value hides in one's ability and wisdom."I believe in it.
As in the English Conor of the New Oriental,one of the informal teacher asked us what is your value.And he give lots of examples on different person.He is very like the oil millionaire called some Rock feller.He is eager to introduce the western education.He said they are independent ,and try to make their own bread when they are very young.They are good at teamwork. He took the people of Wen zhou for instance to show how smart they are in making business. He said the Jews are intelligent,giving an example of Einstein.Later he asked us how many times you hear the singing of birds which to remind us to enjoy the life in the busy day.
Now you see what he told is in disorder.There is self contradiction in it.I can't understand him .
But I guess he wanted to talk us into his thought.He wanted to show us the importance of work is no less than the education.He is just in another way compared with us,the college students.
I think now for me and any students in college the most important thing is study in a system,to explore our own discipline.
I realize further on the problem of working and study.To work and to study here are really quite different experiences in life.If you want one of them to be well-going with you ,you must give away most of the other.
Now as I am in college,and I am still a freshman,I will put most of my heart on study .I will learn things deep and profound as I can get rewards which I lacked in life from it.I like this kind of feeling when I get the new knowledge. It is a surprise.It shows me a new landscape.It board en my horizon .
So I believe my value hided in my wit.My wit origin from my hard working towards my direction of dream.The wise man was pleased of the scenery of moutain,the virtue man was pleased of the scenery of water.Laugh at the stress,everything will be ok.Believe yourself and come on!

没有评论: